2. The collection of personal data
Our products or services may collect from you personal data in two ways:
- directly, when you freely give us your personal data;
- automatically by means of the technology used in the product or service.
at. The data you provide . Personal data collected directly from you service the product or may include the following data and any other information that we urge you to enter the product or service, such as:
- Data such as your name, email address and telephone number;
- User names and passwords (where applicable)
- Your training and career development;
- Your comments ;
- Your interests and preferences for business development
- The IP address of your computer;
- The information about your computer, your connection mode, such as the type and version of your browser, your operating system, the OS of your mobile or tablet, as well as the unique device identifier ( “UDID “) and other technical identifiers; (This is to Keep you and give you the best of our services)
- The URL of your connections, including date and time, and the content you access on the product or service;
- Session cookies are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies that remain until you delete them or they expire;
- Web beacons, which are electronic images called Web beacons.
Our cookies have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication and are strictly necessary for the provision of our communication services online at the express request of the user. In summary these are the types of data we collect with our cookies on our websites:
- unique ID / session
- Layout preferences
- Click Stream data
- server identifier
- Easy navigation
In general cookies and Web beacons and other similar technologies do not contain personal data, but when you provide your personal data through the Product or Service, personal data may be related to cookies. There are a number of ways help you manage cookies. Each browser is different, we invite you to read the “Help” menu of your browser preferences rules on cookies. If you block cookies, you will not be be able to register, login or make full use of the Product or Service. You can also use the settings in your mobile phone to manage privacy options. Our emails in HTML can contain a web beacon to tell us if our emails are open and check every click through links or ads in the mail. We may use this information to determine which of our emails have caught your attention. The web beacon will be deleted when you delete the email. Plain text emails do not include a Web beacon.
3. The use of your personal data
We use the personal data collected by the product or service for different purposes:
- To provide and enhance the use of the Publication or service and bring you any technical support;
- To communicate changes in our Publications or services;
- To allow you to personalize the Publication or service and allow you to select the content you want to access or you want to share with a third party;
- To contact you about our Publications or services or other similar third party Publications and services;
- To invite you to participate in contests and promotions;
- To analyze your data, allowing us to develop and publish new articles or services, has improving our Publications or Services, identify your usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- To prevent and detect possible threats against the safety of our products or services, fraud or any other illegal activity,
- comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
5. Protecting children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Muzikdeal.com does not target its products or services for children under 13.
6. The management of your personal data
You can manage communication preferences of your data when you connect to the product or service that Service in updating your account preferences, or, if necessary, using the “opt-out” or a mechanism exclusion or other means provided in the communications you receive. We reserve the right to inform you of changes or updates to the Product or Service if needed.
7. Access to your personal data
You can request access to your personal data being in our bases. You can also exercise your right to rectification of those data or ask to see the delete. The Product or Service may allow you to access your personal data, make corrections or updates. The clarifications are your sole responsibility. To protect your privacy and security of your personal data, we also take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and edit your personal data, you can return to the Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions, or contact us at the address listed below.
8. The security of your personal data
We use a variety of data security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information.
10. The transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to other countries for processing and using the data or Service, you consent to the transfer of data to countries outside the Africa, countries may have data protection rules personal different from Nigeria.
content. Have fun!